Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Harvest Time


Hello Everyone,

Happy Wednesday! Can you believe that October is half over. Wow, the end of the year will be here before you know it. I just noticed on the calendar that Thanksgiving is pretty late this year. I have seen a black Friday already go up on BFads. Good grief guess better get moving on that Christmas shopping. 

Ok, today my card is not Christmas but just screaming fall. 




This is a Sassy Cheryl image called Max and his prize pumpkin. You can get it here.
I have colored him with my copics. I wanted something a little different for his hat so after I colored the hat I used my colorless blender to make the polkadots.


The background paper is by DCWV that I purchased from Joann's called The Pumpkin Patch.  This paper pad really has some pretty papers in it. 


The little leaves are cut out using a new die I picked up a few weeks ago from Impression Obsession. It was a smaller die than I thought but I like that it is smaller and worked well on this card. 



The verse is one that I made into a print and cut file using my silhouette cameo.

Thanks for stopping by to have a look today and hope you have a great rest of the week.

I am entering this into the following challenges

Sassy Cheryl's
Fresh Brewed
Inspire Creationz
The Creative Challenge Blog
Mema's Crafts
One Crazy Stamper
Crafters Cafe Blog Challenge
Paper Sweeties

No comments: