Thursday, August 19, 2010

Stamping Boutique

These cards are made using Stamping Boutique (http://thestampingboutique.com) digital images. These cards are done with the same image but yet they are different. This bunny is really cute and Stamping Boutique was so kind to offer this image free for the asking.

The cake frosting is done using puff paint. I applied it to the cake then let dry and heat. I have been challenging myself to using some old goodies that I have been holding on to. The Happy Birthday was computer generated. The background paper is from a package that I purchased at Big Lots. I believe it said Provo Craft on the back. Colored using colored pencils and gamsol.

A couple of rhinestones were added to give a little sparkle.

This one the icing is done using glitter and added some small pearls to the cake. Also some rhinestones were used around the image. The Happy Birthday was computer generated. The background is done with a cuttlebug folder. The image was cut using a Spellbinders die.


The little pearls came out in the picture. I was surprised.

No comments: