Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mo's Digital Pencil Too Challenge

Happy Tuesday!

I did this card for the Mo's Challenge this week Special Folds and Flowers. This is a calendar card that I use to teach about 10 years ago at a local stamp store that is no longer here. This card makes a great holiday gift for co-workers. They will be reminded all year of your thoughtfulness as they display it on their desk. Mo's image "Fall Kitten" is really cute on the front of the cover. Scroll down to see the full calendar.

I haven't used my Tombow makers in a long time but broke them out for this. I like the way the fur looks on the kitten.

Here is the card opened a little

This is the calendar up close a bit.



Open a little more.

I found a web site on line that you can download the calendar .

You can make this card simple or really fancy with embellishments and decorative papers.

Hope you enjoy this card.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

WOW... I want one !! ... Fantastic.. What a lovely idea... and brill colouring, love it. Thank you for sharing with us at Mo's this week x

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. I can send you my address.. I agree with Jackie this is awesome. I love the way you colored your image.. Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's this week.

Elaine L. said...

Great idea! Love that little guy! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge ths week.

Lisa said...

Congratulations on winning the challenge, as soon as I saw your creation I sort of knew you would win. It is a great card and I would love to learn how to create it.