Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall

Hello Everyone,

I do believe fall is upon us. Finally! This card is done with Mo's image Young Love. I love this image. I added a little autumn flower soft for color. The background paper is Apple Cider by Imaginisce. I punched out the leaves and added Pebbles Metallic Cream Chalks to them. The punches are old punches that I had but I used my Power Punch by Punch Bunch . Boy does it make it much easier to punch when you have older stiffer punches. A good friend gave it to me as a Christmas gift and I would not give it up for anything.

I am still working with Copic's I think I am getting the hang of them a little more each time I use them.


I know there are not normally bluebirds out in the fall but I just thought they would add color rather than the gray birds that are mostly around now.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

4 comments:

Jeni said...

So adorable ~jeni :)

Elaine L. said...

This card is wonderful! I love them popped up on the circle. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

Dawn B. said...

Johann this is so sweet. I love this couple. Great job and thanks for joining us this week.

Lisa said...

I adore the moment captured in this image. Your creation with it is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge this week!