Friday, February 22, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt

Happy Friday Everyone,

The start of another weekend is upon us. Woo Hoo.

With it being Friday that bring another challenge over at The Outlawz Copic/ProMarker group.

This weeks challenge is Anything goes. So I went with an Easter card. Easter is a bit earlier this year than most so I thought I would start.

This is a Mo's Digital Pencil image. By the way our prize this month for one lucky entry is a $15 gift certificate to Mo's. This is the last challenge for the month to try and win that prize. 


I have colored the image with my copics. I think the frame really makes this card. It is by birdscards.com. She has so many cut files for the Cameo and other machines. I cut this one out with different tones of purple. 


Just a little bit of pattern paper on this one by Prima in their Firefly collection. That paper pad is just beautiful. I added a little polka dotted purple ribbon for a little texture.


Of course, she just wasn't complete without a little bit of stickle on her dress, basket bow and hair flowers.

Thanks for stopping by today and hope to see you over at The Outlawz.

I am entering this into the following challenges.


Post a Comment