Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Itty Bitty Cards and Gift tags

Little bitty card and gift tags

I decided to work on my water coloring again using the Art Impressions way and stamps. 

I made a couple of gift tags and a little card. All of these are 3 x 3 in size. 





I have to say I am over all pleased. Still practicing but still having fun with it. 


I think this was my favorite because it has so many different things in it. The couple came out cute. 


Thanks for stopping by and checking these out today. 

I am entering into the following. 





                                                              

2 comments:

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

These are fantastic tags; love the coloring! Thanks for joining in the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Just stopping by to tell you how adorable your little AI cards are! Love them.