Saturday, July 17, 2010

Inger Harding Freebies

Here are some freebie digi images from http://www.ingerhardingfreebies.com/. Her work is beautiful. Please check her web site out she offers her images for free.
This Christmas Card (Christmas in July) is done in burgundy and greens. I think it came out really well. I love the colors.
This is the same image but in reds and greens. Still pretty.

This image is so cute and Inger Harding latest on her site. I was very happy with the color combo I did. It's hard to see in the picture but if you click to enlarge you can see the little hearts that I added to the blanket with a small stamp in a color close to the background.

1 comment:

Inger Harding said...

Thank you for showing your beautiful cards using my freebies Jo! :-)
They all are so pretty coloured, love them!!!!

greetings, Inger