Saturday, July 17, 2010

Michelle Perkett Studio

This image is from Michelle Perkett Studio. This is a free Digi image that she is giving away on Paper Craft Planet. Here is the link http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/michelleperkett

If you click on the photo to enlarge you will notice the skirt has a sparkle. I never knew that you can use embossing powder on type of a two way glue pen. Gee it's only been 16 years of stamping. LOL. Well I colored the grass skirt using Gamsol and Prismacolor pencils then "colored" the skirt with the two way glue pen and added sparkle embossing powdered and heated. It gave it sparkle and texture. I was so impressed. I like the way it gives you the dimension rather than looking flat and glossy. I have never been big on embossing even though I have a ton of embossing powder but now that I have found this way of doing it I think I may be trying this more often.

No comments: