Thursday, January 13, 2011

Retro

Hi Everyone,

This card reminded me of the 70's. I remember clothes looking like this. I thought the background paper had that feel to it as well. It is from prima.
The ribbon and rhinestones I have had for years. My challenge this year is to try and use something on my cards that I have had for at least a year. You know the "must have" and "just in case" stuff. Admit it we all have at least a little of that.



I am not a big yellow fan but whenever I use it with purple I just sit back and say wow that looks great together. I know it's on the color wheel but even looking at it there you just think nah.... won't look right.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.


3 comments:

Sheri said...

First things first! Love your card...the coloring is beautiful and I soooooooo adore that technique!!! It turned out perfectly!

Barbara (Jamie) Gudermuth said...

Adorable card! You did a great job on the coloring....I like the shadow technique very much. Beautifully coordinated paper and embellies.

Hugs,
Jamie

Kathy Billings said...

Beautiful card...I never would have thought of putting purple and yellow together but I love it and I will use it too. I have never seen the dotted shading done before and I love that too. Great job!!!!!!!