Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Valentine

Hi Everyone,

It is a nasty rain/sleet/freezing rain day here. YUCK.........

I thought I would post this lovable little card. This is a Penny Johnson stamp. I have colored it with Copic makers. The background paper is by Bo Bunny.


I took a old heart template/stencil that I had and traced around it but cutting the hearts at the bottom outside of the heart. The ribbon is a pink wrinkled ribbon from All that Scraps.


The scallops around the heart are little circle punches that I spray with a homemade shimmer mist then adhered to the back of the heart. I rolled them up a bit. Some Stickles were added to the hearts and soda they are drinking.

Thanks for taking a look.

5 comments:

Kathy Billings said...

How adorable...I love it and love the circle scallops. The image is just darling and your coloring is beautiful!

Vivi Casale said...

aww very sweet card!
xxx
Vivi

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Oh, my! That is adorable!!!!

Carol said...

very adorable thank you for sharing

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

hi! I just stumbled across your site from copic crazy. Your card is stunning. I love the cute image you have used and your use of colours. It is a beautiful card.

Thanks for sharing
julie

Come visit my site and put your name down for some candy.

Happy crafting