Saturday, February 19, 2011

Little Chickies

Happy Saturday All,

I have made this card to participate in the Mo's Digital Pencil challenge. This little guy is a digital image by Mo. I have colored him with Copic markers. The back ground is sponged with versa color ink using a Spellbinders Nestie die.


I followed the sketched that was presented at the challenge web site. I used a Fiskars border punch for the border along the image. I made me think a bit of chicken wire.

This little guy was fun to color.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

Have a good weekend.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Johann...oooh. I just got this little guy and haven't had a chance to color him yet. I can't wait now after seeing your adorable little masterpiece!! I love your soft coloring...and the sponged background is perfect!! Great interprettion of Cathy's fun sketch! I'm so tickled that you've joined us this week at Mo's! Have a great week...Pat Frank

Elaine L. said...

This is a great card! I love the salmon and brown together, and you did a wonderful job on his hair. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Dorcas said...

How is it that I've never seen this image of Mo's and I design for her?? THis is crazy! And I loooove chicks and ducks! Well!
You've done a fabby job on this Johann. :-)
I’m so glad you could join us at Mo’s DP2 this week!

Sheila said...

Hi Johann this is utterly adorable!!, like Elaine I too love the salmon and brown colour combo.
Thanks for joining us this week at DP2.
Hugs
Sheila xx