Saturday, February 26, 2011

Precious Moments Showers

Happy Saturday Everyone,

We survived the massive winds yesterday. I was wondering if we were going to the land of OZ and have the wicked witch under our house when we landed. We were very lucky. There were trees and downed poles and wires all over the county. A very large billboard fell on top of a bowling ally. The billboard was advertising the Powerball Lottery. I guess mother nature was really mad she didn't win and blew it over. All kidding aside thankfully no one was injured.

Here is a card that I have done for Suzanne Dean's CMC challenge.

I used a stamp that I don't think had ever seen ink until this. It is a Precious Moments stamp which they don't even produce the rubber stamps anymore as far as I know.


I have colored her using Copic markers. She is stamped with Memento ink on Cryogen white paper. The background paper is by Brenda Walton.


I added some of my hot glue gun pearls. I also added stickles to the umbrella hearts and glossy accents to the the falling hearts.

Have a great weekend.


No comments: