Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What is old is new again....sort of

Hi Everyone,

Here are a couple of cards that I did for the CMC Challenge. The first one was for part of their birthday celebration week. It was a color challenge using yellow, purple and cream/white.


The stamp that I used is an old Stampendous stamp that has been well used but I haven't used it in a long time. I decided to dust it off and give it a try. I was pleased with how it came out. I colored it with my Copic markers. The little hearts border is a Martha Stewart punch. The swirls were cut with my Slice. The DP is by Prima.


This card is for CMC's bi-monthly challenge. This was to use primary colors (red, green, blue and yellow) and it needed to be a card in celebration. So I pulled out two more old stamps. The balloons are by Peddlers Pack (I think) and the celebrate stamp is by D.O.T.S which has since become CTMH. This was colored with my Copic markers and layered on to matching card stock. The streamers and the word have Sakura glitter pen on them.

Thanks for stopping by,


10 comments:

Lisa said...

Jo! I love this card it is beautiful!! I loved your celebrate card the first time I saw it and still love it! You are so talented! I love your blog and I am your newest follower!
Big Hugs!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

I love both of these cards, Jo! The first is so soft & feminine and the second is bright & vibrant. Both great cards!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Linda Palmer said...

These cards are stunning. I love both of them. I am a member of the CMC classes too. I thought Lisa's idea to share blogs and follow each other was great so I signed up to follow you and am giving you my blog address.
http://lindasstampingblog.blogspot.com

Madge H. said...

Love the cards! The first one is so soft and feminine. Good job!

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous cards Jo, especially love the purple and yellows, take careX:)

Cathy Lee said...

Lovely cards, Jo. You colored them beautifully. Your celebration card is so bright and cheery and I love the soft delicate colors of your heart card. Just fab!

Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Diane Van Horn said...

I love your blog and your cards, Jo. Nice to hook up with the CMC girls.

charlene said...

Great blog and I love both of your cards !
Hugs

Yone said...

Hi,Jo ! Love your CMC Bday card ! Tks for being my follower and I'm now yr follower, too !

Tracey said...

Hi Jo, I just wanted to pop by to tell you what an inspiration your blog is to me! I would like to give you the Stylish Blogger Award. If you would like to accept this award then please visit my blog at http://allsortsofcrafting.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-very-first-blog-award.html

Hugs
Tracey