This special award comes with the rules that I must follow in order to accept this award.
1. Thank the person that gave this award to me and link it back to their blog.
2. Share 8 things about myself.
3. Pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered and am inspired by.
4. Leave a comment on their blogs so that they can pass along the recognition!
5. I need to go on each of my inspiring stampers sites and tell them that I think they are all winners in our stamping world and then have them pass along an award of recognition to some other lucky stylish bloggers out there.
Here are some things about me.
I have been crafting since I was about age 7.
I have been a rubber stamper since 1994
I used to teach rubber stamping and techniques at 2 local stores that we had here but have since gone.
I own a kindle and love it.
I dislike black jelly beans all other flavors are ok.
I have never seen a mountain but would like to.
My blog will be 1 year old on April 16th
I just started using Copics in Oct after taking a class with Suzanne Dean when she came to Delaware.
I would love to present this award to the following for their part of making the papercrafting blog world what it is by inspiring others.
Please take a few moments to check out these blogs. You will be amazed with the talent.
Thank you again Tracey for thinking of me with the award.