Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Kenny K Download Diva

Hi there,

My card today is another Kenny K image. I love these. They are so fun to color.

I tried to give this "Download Diva" a little softer image. LOL I even made her Mp3 player a pastel color.


I have colored her with my copic markers. The papers that I used are bazzill in creams and pinks. The DP is Imaginisce Garden Party and the DP that Download Diva is on is from Making Memories League collection. I think it is an other collection. I received as a gift with purchase.


The larger flower is Recollections Boutique Fleur, I added one of my hot glue gun embellishment flowers to the center. Click here for my tutorial on these. The "Hello" is a Studio G stamp embossed with Zing white embossing powder.

I am entering this card into two challenges this week.

This is my first for The Outlawz and it is the The Lurkers challenge.
Also entering this into the Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made her stunning, love the little bit of sass, very cute.

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful coloring on this Kenny K image. Love the soft colors on her and her face is gorgeous. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Oooh Johann - she looks gorgeous - I love the soft colours you have used on this :O)

tiggertastic said...

They are so much fun to colour arn't they :smile:

i think the softer effect really works - you have combined her with that delicate flower and it really works so well together

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K