Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fixin up something special

Hi Everyone,

Over the holiday weekend. I did manage to get a few cards done. This one is using a new digital stamp I found by The Paper Shelter. Isn't she so cute? This digi can be used for just about any occasion. Here she is making something for that special lady known as Mom.


I have colored her with my copics and did a little extra highlighting with my prisma colored pencils. The DP is by Bo Bunny. The flowers are some old ones that I had and added a little colorful brad to the center.

I am entering this into a few challenges this week.

Anything goes challenge- Challenge number #39 Pink and Brown.

Party time Tuesday- Challenge number PTT#13 Anything goes.

The Outlawz- Copic/Promarker challenge for April 22nd.

The Paper Shelter- Challenge number #11 Ode to Mom's

I hope everyone is safe and sound. The news reports and the pictures of all the storm damage is just terrible. My thoughts are with all those who are part of all of the devastation.


8 comments:

NancyD said...

Super cute! Such a lovely image. I am going to check the Paper Shelter - never heard of them.

Debs said...

Wonderful card love your colour scheme, Thanks for joining us at TPS this week.
Hugs debs

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stamp and you've colored this in pretty shades, love it! :) Lori m

Lynne said...

This is fabulous love the image, may have to go take a peek at these. Thanks for joining us over at Anything Goes. Lynne xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at TPS......

Hugs
Judith

Tamara Morton said...

Gorgeous card I haven't seen this image before
Thank you for joining us at Anything goes
Hugs
Tamara

Antoinette said...

What a darling image! Love this beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge and I hope you will return to join in again. Hugs Annie xXx

Patchi said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining the Party this week and I hope to see more cards from you soon!

Patchi
PTT-DT