Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Everyone,

I want to share my card that I sent out to family and friends for Easter.

This is a digital image from Angel's Landing. Their images are stunning. They are so detailed and they even have suggestion sheets on how to color.

I have colored the bunny with my copics. Two Martha Stewart punches were used along with some satin ribbon. I also made a stick pin out of some old jewelry making supplies that I had for years. The Happy Easter stamp is a Studio G stamp that I have embossed.

I have added Liquid Pearls to the center of the flowers. The background paper is an old package of computer paper that you use to be able to buy for newsletters and things but I love it. I had two packages of this stuff and finally used one package and have opened the second pack.

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and spend it just how they want to.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look.


3 comments:

Maire Gamber said...

I just love your card. I colored the same image a couple days ago but never got around to making it into a card yet. I agree, Angel's Landing images are just gorgeous! I particularly like how you colored the image. You did a beautiful job!
Hugs,
Maire

Sharon said...

Oh wow Jo, you did an amazing job with this card. I just love it! Fabulous colouring girlfriend. A perfect gift for this time of the year. hugs Sharon

Trina said...

This is super duper gorgeous! Everything goes together beautifully!