Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring Shopping

Happy Saturday,

Tilda has been out spring shopping. :-) This is my card for the CMC challenge.


I have colored her with my copics. The DP is by Imaginisce. The ribbon is just some from my collection. I followed an old Splitcoast Stampers sketch layout.


My embellishments are ones that I have made from Hot Glue and Perfect Pearls.
I have made a video tutorial and have it posted below as well as on You Tube. I am also
re-posting my Hot Glue Gun Pearls for reference.




Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

michele hileman said...

Awesome Work and your blog is really cool.. Found you through outlawz..:)

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Hi Jo!
I just finished watching both videos. Great job! Thanks for sharing these. I'll have to add it to my "must try that someday" list.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Dana said...

Been looking around and you've got some great art here!! I cannot wait to take a look at your vid's. Happy Blogaversary too!!
Hugs~
Dana

Patricia St Martin said...

Jo, I love your little mess. what a great idea... I got my glue gun out and I going t5o give it a try. It is so fun when these little things happen and it is so nice that you share then with others. I will let you know how mine turn out.
Hugs...

Linda Palmer said...

Jo, love this Tilda card. You did a beautiful job coloring her. Love the embellishments you used. I've still got to watch the video and will do that next.

Roxann said...

Woo hoo! Great job on the tutorials! Gorgeous Tilda, too!

Patricia St Martin said...

I have something on my blog for you so stop by and see.

Lori Aragon said...

What a little cutie pie! You've done a fabulous job on her!!!

I'm off to check out your videos... thanks!

Have a great week :)
Love n hugs,
Lori

Lori Aragon said...

Awesome tutorials! Gotta get me a glue gun now :)