Friday, April 22, 2011

A Thing of Beauty Award

Hi Everyone,

With today's post...........

All I can say is WOW. I received another award this week. I am very grateful for this. Nancy from Crafting Passions was so sweet to give this to me. I really appreciate Nancy for thinking of me. Again all I can say is Thank you to everyone for making my 1 year blog anniversary a memorable one.




With receiving this award there are some very easy and fair rules to follow for this. I have to:
  1. Choose FIVE (5) worthy recipients and list them. Next to their blog name, give one reason why you think their blog is special. What catches your eye about them? What do you love?
  2. On your blog page, list 5 things about yourself. Include at least one thing you enjoy about your craft.


I would love to give this award to so many but will control myself and limit it to five.

1. Diana at http://wordbirdsnest.typepad.com/wordbirds-nest/. She has some very classy cards that she shares on her site.
2. Sharon at http://sharonskardzkorner.blogspot.com/. She has everything from cute to elegant cards that she makes. She has some really cute Magnolia cards.
3.Sara at http://ladylipz1.blogspot.com/.She has a little bit of everything, Funny,Sweet, Cute. Just about something for everything you can think of.
4.Linda at http://lindasstampingblog.blogspot.com/ . She does a wonderful job with all of her creations. I love all the die cuts that she uses.
5.Brenda at http://www.brenscraps.blogspot.com/ . She comes up with some of the prettiest color combo's. I really want to try some of her combos that she uses.

I hope you will take some time and check out these ladies blogs as they have a lot to offer other than the tidbits that I noted.


Ok 5 things about me. Lets see.....

1. I will be celebrating my 29th wedding anniversary in July this year. I have a wonderful and supportive husband that has put up with me for all these years.

2. I have about 320 sq feet of craft area that is filled to the brim but still pretty neat and organized. I love it so that I have plenty of room to do my crafting.

3. I watch very little TV so what I watch needs to be entertaining. For some reason I love the show Raising Hope.

4. I never really read books before I bought my Kindle. Now I love to read books on the Kindle. I am the opposite of some who say they have to have the feel of a real book or they like the smell of a book...Nope not me. It's on my Kindle or nothing.

5. I know 4 people that share my same birthday.


Thank you again Nancy for giving me this award.



4 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh wow Jo, you've really made my day. What a lovely Award. Thanks so very much honey, I really appreciate it. Thanks for visiting and becoming a follower, I am returning the favour as I think your cards are FAB!! hugs Sharon

Linda Palmer said...

Thank you so much. I will post it next week because I have company all weekend..Love your blog and all your beautiful creations. Will share this on my blog as I said, next week. You made me smile.

Sara I. said...

Wow Jo!!! What an honor! Thank you so much - you really made my day!! I will definately post next week once the holidays are over! You are a doll!! Hope you and your family have a wonderul weekend and a very blessed Easter!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all!