Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sweet Mischief Peeker

Happy Thursday,

My card today is called Sweet Mischief she is from the Elisabeth Bell's Peekers line that is exclusive to SCACD. Isn't she cute? She is trying so hard to reach that cake.


This card is for the challenge at SCACD Friends with Hearts. The challenge this week was to create something using 2 DP and a ribbon along with one of their images.
This DP is an older pad but I think it is still out there. It is by DCWV Nana's Kitchen. I picked it because of the baked goods in the background. The picture doesn't show the sparkle that is on this paper.

The ribbon is just some from my massive collection of ribbons. And yet I keep getting more......do I see a problem here...nah you can never have to much ribbon. LOL


I added a few pearls for accent and a little stickles to the cake icing. And she is colored with my copics.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure and check out the SCACD challenge blog.

Challenge Blog

18 comments:

Sara I. said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Lovin that paper - works perfectly with the image and the ribbon is gorgeous!! Wonderful card Jo :)

Donna Hanley said...

WOW What a fabulous card. Great coloring and I love your embellishments and beautiful ribbon. Thank You for sharing.

NancyD said...

Jo, Thanks for becoming a follower of mine. I just popped over to check our your work and I am in love. I just became a follower and I look forward to more time to check out more of your work.

Nancy

Danni said...

This is so sweet! Love the flourish in the corner and the pretty ribbon/bow! Very pretty card! Thanks for playing along with SCACD Friends With Heart!

Cheri said...

Jo, your work is wonderful. Thank you for following my blog....I'm so glad you left the link to yours....I've found another source of fabulous inspiration.

Cheri said...

Oh, and I love this card. You're coloring is truly gorgeous.

Brenda said...

Jo, I love the design of this card. Fabulous paper choices, wonderful coloring, love love love it!!
Bren

Mary Lou said...

Cute as can be!!! Love the dp!!! Well done!!!
Thanks for joining us at SCACD Friends with Heart!!! Good luck
Hugz

Wordbird said...

Perfection!...awesome coloring and what absolute perfect dp you found for this image! ;D

NancyD said...

Jo,

I know it is my second comment today but, it had to be done.

I was recently bestowed an award and I would like to return the favor by sending it to you. Please go back to my blog and pick up the award icon and then pass it on, and on.

Nancy

Lorraine said...

Your card is so pretty! Love the soft pinks, your coloring of that sweet peeker and the DP (I have that paper pad too!). Thanks for playing along with SCACD Friends with Heart!

Dana said...

Adorable!! You've colored this cute image perfectly and your layout is amazing ; )
Have a Blessed Easter!
Hugs~
Dana

Sherry Kushibab said...

Thanks for following me. Love this card it is just adorable, from the DP to all the darling details. Coloring is great. Hugs to you.

Maire Gamber said...

JO, your card is so cute. Your coloring and layout is amazing. I must get some little peekers!!!! Your card inspired me!
Hugs,
marie

Linda Palmer said...

Sooooooooooo cute. Love this card. Your layout is fabulous and love your beautiful coloring.

Anonymous said...

Adorable, love the background papers.

Star said...

What a beautiful card!! I absolutely love that stamp...it's adorable!

Renkata said...

What a sweet and lovely card.
The paper is so cute and go so well with this cutie.
Thanks for join us at the SCACD Friends with Heart.