Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sweet Mischief Peeker

Happy Thursday,

My card today is called Sweet Mischief she is from the Elisabeth Bell's Peekers line that is exclusive to SCACD. Isn't she cute? She is trying so hard to reach that cake.


This card is for the challenge at SCACD Friends with Hearts. The challenge this week was to create something using 2 DP and a ribbon along with one of their images.
This DP is an older pad but I think it is still out there. It is by DCWV Nana's Kitchen. I picked it because of the baked goods in the background. The picture doesn't show the sparkle that is on this paper.

The ribbon is just some from my massive collection of ribbons. And yet I keep getting more......do I see a problem here...nah you can never have to much ribbon. LOL


I added a few pearls for accent and a little stickles to the cake icing. And she is colored with my copics.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure and check out the SCACD challenge blog.

Challenge Blog

Post a Comment