Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bee and Butterfly

Hi There,

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend. We took care of some yard work today. Boy those weeds really can grow in the winter. It is amazing the older you get the less work you get done before you are pooped out. LOL

Tomorrow the weather report is calling for a high of 87 degrees. A record high they say... No kidding this is April in Delaware. The norm is low 60's.

Ok, this was a quick card I did using a card fold I saw at the convention. I don't think it was anything new I just had not seen it up close before so I wanted to give it a try.


The image is by Karen Doodles. Mae from the CMC group had used this on her card and I asked her where she got it from and she said it was Karen Doodles and it was a freebie that they offered. The funny thing is I forgot I had this. So I went to my digi file and sure enough there it was. LOL


I have colored with copics and added some stickles to the butterfly and the bees wings. I used my nesties. The pearls are viva decor liquid pearls.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card Jo. I love the image too. Love how you colored the image, beautiful.

Susan said...

Your card is great and I love the image. I'll have to check out Karen Doodles for that one. Look forward to seeing other great projects as I visit.