Monday, April 11, 2011

Marci

Greetings All,

Well it did not get to the 87 degrees today. They changed the weather report to be only 76, well it went to 81 degrees. They were off altogether. It is very humid so it is uncomfortable. I just want a nice spring.

This card was a quick one a put together because I wanted to try my new La La Land craft stamp that I got. I purchased her through All that Scraps. They were having a clearance sale and they had two of the Marci stamps on sale for $5.50 each. Couldn't pass it up.



I colored her with Copics and paper pieced her dress.


I am really happy with the how the hair came out. I added a little Stickles to her shoes.

Have a good night everyone.

1 comment:

Donna Hanley said...

This is adorable and you should be very happy with how the hair came out. Hair is very hard for me, but you look like you nailed it perfectly. Great job. Thank you for sharing.