Saturday, April 30, 2011

Daydreaming Peeker

Happy Saturday,

My card today is for the challenge over at SCACD Friends with Heart blog.
This little cutie is part of Elisabeth Bell's Peekers line that is available at SCACD.

How many little girls dreamed of being a ballerina? From the time I was 8 till I was almost 14 I took ballet and tap. I am not sure I dreamed of being a professional ballerina. Needless to say that was a very long time ago. I still have a couple of my costumes for keepsakes. If I pulled them out they may fall apart. LOL.

Ok back to the card. I stamped her on Cryogen White paper. She has been colored with my copics.

The DP is the Enchanted collection by Imaginisce. I have added stardust stickles to her tutu and shoes. Also the copic spica pen to the jewelery box.

The roses are by Wilde Orchid Crafts.

Added some pearls and a ribbon with the bow made with my Bow-Easy.

There is something about these little peekers stamps. They are fun to color.

Thanks for stopping by and having a look.

8 comments:

Renkata said...

Beautiful card !
Love her in blue.
Thanks for join us at SCACD Friends with Heart.

Linda Palmer said...

This is so beautiful. Gorgeous coloring and beautiful embellishments.

Lorraine said...

Oh your card is just lovely! Love the soft color palette, dp and your beautiful coloring of that sweet peeker! Thanks for playing along with SCACD Friends with Heart!

Mary Lou said...

Awhh this is so sweet!! I remember when my girls--who are now adults--were in dance class and still have their pics on frig with there tutu's on!!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at SCACD Friends with Heart!!!
Good luck
Hugz

Patricia St Martin said...

Stunning!! How sweet is the Peekers! I just love mine. I also have the animals. You did absolutely fantastic job with the coloring of your stamp. Your bow and the layout is perfect.
Hugs Pat

Danni said...

Just so darling!! So pretty! thank you for playing along with SCACD Friends With Heart!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card. :)

Pattie said...

Oh this is so cute! I love this peeker the best and those papers are one of my faves too! Glad you could join us at SCACD Friends with Heart!