Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pink Overload

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping by today.

The card today I have done for Mo's Digital Pencil Too challenge.
This stamp she was offering for a $1.00 donation to Make a Wish foundation.

That is one big ball of cotton candy. I bet you would have a tummy ache for sure if you ate that much.

The challenge called for it to be "girlie" and "pink". After I put this card together I thought uh oh... pink overload. I think I went a bit overboard. LOL...at least I didn't make the cotton candy pink too.


I used my copic markers for her. She is on cryogen white.


The DP's I used are from Imaginisce Garden and Enchanted collections.


I added some pink and white bakers twine and a little blue bling to try and offset the pink. Yea right like that is going to happen. LOL

I hope you like this little girl.

Have a good one.


Post a Comment