Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pink Overload

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping by today.

The card today I have done for Mo's Digital Pencil Too challenge.
This stamp she was offering for a $1.00 donation to Make a Wish foundation.

That is one big ball of cotton candy. I bet you would have a tummy ache for sure if you ate that much.

The challenge called for it to be "girlie" and "pink". After I put this card together I thought uh oh... pink overload. I think I went a bit overboard. LOL...at least I didn't make the cotton candy pink too.


I used my copic markers for her. She is on cryogen white.


The DP's I used are from Imaginisce Garden and Enchanted collections.


I added some pink and white bakers twine and a little blue bling to try and offset the pink. Yea right like that is going to happen. LOL

I hope you like this little girl.

Have a good one.


5 comments:

Ken and Carol Revalee said...

I really like the way you worked the pink. thank you for sharing.

Dorcas said...

Love the paper, its perfect for this sweet image! Your coloring is really gorgeous too. I’m so glad you were able to join us this week at Mo’s DP2!
Hugs,
Dorcas
Ps) If you haven’t already done so you’re welcome to come join in my “no strings attached” blog candy (with multiple winners )You’ll find it at the top of my sidebar and its open til May 13th. Hope you can play!

Pat said...

Hi Johann...I think the blue cotton candy really makes this pink & girlie card pop!! Love your DPs and design...they beautifully showcase this delightful little Mo Manning cutie!! Your coloring is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's. And, believe me, you can never have too much pink! LOL! Hugs.
Pat Frank

Elaine L. said...

So cute! I like the touches of blue and that great DP! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

anaRy said...

Huuummm I love cotton candy! This is way cute Jo! I love your coloring!
hugs!

PS: I am coming for play time! LOL