Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Monochromatic

Well hi there everyone,

My card today is made with a Mo's Digital Pencil Too image. This card is done for her challenge this week which is to make a card that is monochromatic. I decided to make mine in the vintage brown look.

This was fun. I love this image. It makes you want to go and buy some cotton candy LOL.

I have colored the little girl with my copics all in the "E" colors. The DP in the circle is by Melissa Frances. The other paper is some very very old paper from my collection.


The flowers I used distressed ink on to give them the vintage feels too.



There is a little bit of Martha Stewart ribbon on the card. It's a little hard to see.


Thank you for stopping by my blog and checking out my card today.

8 comments:

Creative Genie said...

Hi Jo! I've just joined you from the CMC blog share. Yes, I'm waaaay behind, but better late than never, I hope. Your cards are adorable; I've had a nice browse. See you back on CMC

Linda Palmer said...

I love all the brown shades you used. Great card and love the vintage look.

Elaine L. said...

Very pretty card! The flowers are beautiful. Glad you could join us in Mo's Challenge.

Dorcas said...

Hi Johann!
Great job with the monochromatic, looks like you're looking into an old sepia photograph. Well done. I'm so glad you could join us at Mo's this week!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. It has a terrific sepia look. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

Roxann said...

This card is fantastic! Love everything about it!

Sara I said...

Simply fabulous!! I just adore the hues you have going here and those gorgeous roses!

Pat said...

So pretty! I love the browns...looks so vintage! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank