Monday, May 16, 2011

Waiting For.......

Happy Monday Everyone,

We have a rainy week ahead of us so the weather report says.

My card today is for the SCACD Friends with Heart challenge. This challenge was to have something on your card that was paper pieced. Well let me just say this card was a challenge in more ways than one. I was determined to "save" it. The little girl and wall are pieced on top of the window due to a big boo boo. The "real" paper piecing is her dress, shoes and hair bows. Even the layout gave me grief. LOL


The image is and exclusive by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD. She is from the Peekers line called waiting for you.


This stamp could be used for a number of different cards from Missing You to Can't Wait to See You.

I colored her with copics. The papers are by Imaginisce. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I added a little stickles to the flowers.

Stop by SCACD Friends with Heart blog. Lot of fun things over there.

Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by today,

4 comments:

Danni said...

I am so sorry that this card was so challenging! It sure was worth it though as it's adorable!! Thank you for joining us this week at SCACD Friends with Heart!

Anonymous said...

Pretty, just so lovely, those colors make me feel warm inside almost like I was looking out window at that pretty scene.

:) Lori m

Diane said...

This is such an expressive scene and a lovely card, Jo! I would never have known there was a boo boo if you hadn't said!
Diane x

Lorraine said...

Your card is beautiful! Would never have guessed there were boo-boos. Sometimes boo-boos help us become more "creative", lol. Love the soft colors, delicate pp, layout and your paper piecing of many of the different stamp elements! Oh and love the glittery flowers. Thanks for playing along with SCACD Friends with Heart!