Monday, May 2, 2011

Zoe Spring

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

My card today is one that I had entered into the CMC challenge for April. The theme was "pastel".

The image is from The Paper Shelter. Which from my previous post you know I have just found this company and love their images.


I colored her with my copic markers. The DP is by Brenda Walton.


I have added a little wine glass charm holder with some alpha beads to spell out spring.

I added a little bisque colored liquid pearls to the flower centers.

I wasn't really happy with the way her hair came out. Maybe next time.

Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet, sweet, you did an amazing job coloring her in, love the freckles. :)

Linda Palmer said...

You did a beautiful job coloring this darling image. I love it and all their images.

Sandy Ang said...

How pretty ! Love the bead alphas on a bracelet.

Maire Gamber said...

Such a cute card and you did such a great job coordinating embellishments and designer paper with your copic coloring!
Hugs,
Marie

Angela B. said...

Adore the wine glass charm!! Beautiful card you have created!