Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Here Comes Summer!

Hi There and Happy middle to the week.

Ok, well summer coming not really but it is getting up there is temperature around here. The weather report is saying 90 degrees on Tuesday. YUCK.... I am not a summer person.

I created my card below for the DP2 Challenge this week which is "Here comes summer".

This is one of the first stamps that I purchased from Mo's when I found her site last year. I just love this image.

Her name is Lacey.


I have colored her using copic markers. She has a little bling on her outfit and glasses.

The layout is an old Splitcoast stampers sketch.

The DP is K and Company Citronella. I used X-Press copic paper this time. I wanted that nice crisp white.

I added a few brads that I have in my collection.

The ribbon is from Target. I think it fits perfect for this card.

I hope you liked the card and thanks for stopping by.




Update: Didn't make it in time. While I was typing this up the challenge ended. Oh well next time.

2 comments:

Diane Van Horn said...

What an adorable card. I love your colors and papers and your coloring is great!

Maire Gamber said...

Cute card and colored just great! Love the card!