Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cupcake Box with Marci

Happy Wednesday,

This is something I made just because it was fun. This is made with a Cupcake Box pattern that is made by Darci's. I bought it at convention a number of years ago.


I have covered the box with a DP by Brenda Walton. The sweet image is Marci by La La Land Crafts. She has just whipped up a cupcake for the box... well it's a little small but you get the idea.


I added some sheer scarf ribbon that I got at The Christmas Tree shop. It is really pretty. I have put it around the box and some behind Marci.

A few Wild Orchid Crafts roses and some skeleton leaves that I have had forever was added to the top of the box below Marci. A few butterflies punched out with my Martha Stewart punch were added around the top of the box.

I hope you like my little cupcake box.

4 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Darling image. I love how you colored her and all the beautiful embellishments. Beautiful coloring and beautiful card.

Patricia St Martin said...

I just love her. Your coloring is wonderful. The ribbon and the leaf is stunning. Your roses tipped with the lavender color is so pretty. Just a few butterflys is perfect. You box is adorable.
Hugs Pat

Linda Palmer said...

Darling image. I love how you colored her and all the beautiful embellishments. Beautiful coloring and beautiful card.

Lorraine said...

Your colouring is great. I use Promarkers but wish I could afford Copics.