Saturday, May 7, 2011

Proud New Mom

Happy Saturday,

I had a chance to make a few cards. This is for a very special person. She just became a Mom for the second time. She had another little girl. Her name is Charlotte.

The image is from The Paper Shelter. The "Baby" stamp is made by Studio G.
I have colored her with my Copic markers and the "Baby" stamp is embossed with cotton candy embossing powder.


The DP is Imaginisce Enchanted. I am really get a lot of use out of that paper stack.


I have added a ribbon from my collection and a little bling under "Baby".


This is a really cute image and was fun to color.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

The Outlawz Monday challenge The card needed to be Mother's Day or Girl card. What better of a card then one for a new mom.
The Paper Shelter Challenge #12 Bling it up. The pink rhinestones and the ribbon added my bling for this card.
TTCRD 1st Challenge Anything goes.


Thanks for stopping by and having a look. Enjoy your weekend and Happy Mother's to all those celebrating


8 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

Love your card. I just love Paper Shelter images they are so cute. You did a wonderful job coloring and your layout is perfect. I'm sure your friend will just love her card. It will be a nice surprise for her.
Hugs,
Pat

Linda Palmer said...

I love this card. Beautiful coloring Jo. Wow, just love the layout and the Paper Shelter images. Great job and beautiful card.

Brenda said...

Gorgeous card. Colored beautifully, great design!

Sara I. said...

Just precious!! Love those yummy papers and the bling you put under the sentiment. Your coloring is beautiful!

Crafteezee said...

This is so adorable. Love the layout and you have coloured her beautifully. Hugs Tracy x

Lee said...

Love the card! Coloured in beautifully!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, one of my favorite images, Thank you for playing along with us at TPS this week.
Kevin xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joining us at TPS…

Hugs
Judith