Saturday, May 7, 2011

Proud New Mom

Happy Saturday,

I had a chance to make a few cards. This is for a very special person. She just became a Mom for the second time. She had another little girl. Her name is Charlotte.

The image is from The Paper Shelter. The "Baby" stamp is made by Studio G.
I have colored her with my Copic markers and the "Baby" stamp is embossed with cotton candy embossing powder.


The DP is Imaginisce Enchanted. I am really get a lot of use out of that paper stack.


I have added a ribbon from my collection and a little bling under "Baby".


This is a really cute image and was fun to color.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

The Outlawz Monday challenge The card needed to be Mother's Day or Girl card. What better of a card then one for a new mom.
The Paper Shelter Challenge #12 Bling it up. The pink rhinestones and the ribbon added my bling for this card.
TTCRD 1st Challenge Anything goes.


Thanks for stopping by and having a look. Enjoy your weekend and Happy Mother's to all those celebrating


Post a Comment