Friday, May 20, 2011

It's all about the circles......

Happy Friday to you,

My card that I have done is with a Kenny K image. She is called Queens Cutie. She is so cute.

She is colored with my copic markers. I highlighted a little with some Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. The bench is a digi image from CC Designs.


Ok, lets talk circles. Do you think there are enough on this card?
It's a little hard to see but the pink DP paper has tiny white dots on it. The paper is by Imaginisce, the Enchanted collection. It is the strip running on the left side and one of the punched circles. The green part of the DP paper that is by Making Memories has been embossed with an embossing folder using my Cuttlebug. The little blue embellishments are really little round colored paper clips and I added a silver stud to the bottom of each. Last but not least the 3 circles that I used a punch to create.


She is popped up on some foam tape. A piece of ribbon is running along the left side as well. It took a number of tries getting these photos taken. After changing my lighting around I think I was able to finally capture the "Navy" blue cardstock. Boy was that a challenge. They kept coming out to be black.



Over all I was pretty pleased with how the card came out. Just a fun card to send to someone that you just want to say "Hi" to.

I am entering this into the Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge as well as the DT call. The challenged called for using Die Cuts or Punches. Nothing real fancy but it's all about the circles.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Sara I. said...

Awesome card!! Love the embossing behind her - you've colored her flawlessly! Love your paper clip design - very clever!

Patricia St Martin said...

Outstanding card. Love the embossing. That image is one I like their are not to many I like of Kenny K's images. Stunning job with the coloring.
Hugs, Pat

Kelly G said...

I love this card, and the circles are awesome. I am partial to pink so I liked that part too. I found your site on the looking for followers forum on Outlawz. I am new to the blogging world, let me know what you think.
Kelly G