Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cotton Candy Anyone?

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend if you were in the US. Boy it was a hot one that is for sure. Calendar still says it is spring but it felt like summer all weekend long.

My card today is for Mo's Digital Pencil challenge blog. The challenge was to use pearls and flowers and of course one of Mo's super cute images.


I have colored her with my Copic Markers. The paper collection is by K and Company call Sweet Nectar. It is a very pretty collection. The flowers are a combo of Wild Orchid Crafts and I am Roses as well as some Recollections.

The butterfly was made using a Martha Stewart punch. I added stickles to the body in cotton candy. Very appropriate color for this card. LOL


I modified a SCS sketch a bit. Over all I am pretty happy with it.

Thanks for stopping by.



3 comments:

Dorcas said...

Hi Johanna! Really lovely coloring job! Thanks so much for playing with us at Mo’s!

Dawn B. said...

Johann your coloring is beautiful.. Love this sweet image and her pink cotton candy..Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week.

Elaine L. said...

Oh, this is just adorable! I love your coloring, and the papers are gorgeous! Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge.