Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hey Birdy Peeker

Hi There,

Hope everyone has had a nice day today. At least one thing it is almost Friday.

My card today is called Hey Birdy. This is an exclusive stamp that is done by artist Elisabeth Bell for SCACD.

This is my entry for their challenge blog Friends with Heart. Their challenge was to use an image that they sell in their store and incorporate a least one heart into the card. The DSP though hard to see has hearts in it. I also added heart brads at the bottom of the card.


I have colored the image with my copic markers. I added a little light colored sky with my shimmer chalks. The DSP is by Prima.

This is such a cute image and was really fun to color. Of course I had to add a little ribbon too.

I purchased the set of 5 stamps but you can buy them individually as well.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

cute cute cute!

Danni said...

This is just so sweet!! What fun colors! Darling! Thank you for playing along with SCACD Friends With Heart!

Maire Gamber said...

Such a cute card!!!! Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

She's so pretty and almost jumps off the card.

:) Beautiful place here, :) Lori m

Patricia St Martin said...

Jo, WOW!!!! You did a wonderful joj on you Peeker. I just got mind in the mail. Can not wait to start coloring then.
Hugs.

Renkata said...

wow this is simply adorable.
You have coloured this cutie so beautifly.
Adorable card.

Linda Palmer said...

Adorable card!! I love this image, just colored her myself. I love how you colored her and your layout. Beautiful!!

Lorraine said...

Your card is so lovely! Beautiful sky and gorgeous coloring of that sweet image and love how her hat ribbon & foot are also framed by the patterened paper. Thanks for joining us at the SCACD Friends with Heart challenge!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I absolutely adore this sweet image and how beautifully you've colored it up! Such a sweet card you've made! Thanks for playing with us at SCACD! I hope you'll join us again soon!

Mary Lou said...

Cute Cute Cute!!!!!! Great coloring hun and love the softness you added with these papers!!!
Thanks for joining us at SCACD Friends with Heart!!!
Good luck and Hugz