Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How does your garden grow?

Hi Everyone,

Well it has been a day to create. It's rainy and windy. So I came up with this card for Mo's Digital Pencil Too challenge this week. The theme was How does your garden grow. This image is called End of Summer


I have colored her with copics. I added a little blue chalk for the sky it is hard to see in the picture but in person it is very pretty. The chalk has a shimmer to it.
For little butterfly I have added black stickles to it's body and clear stickles to the swirls.



Thanks for stopping by to have a look.

4 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Adorable card! I love this image, and the butterfly is a nice addition! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Pat said...

Hi Jo...how wonderful!! I love this little lady!! I have her anddon't use her nearly as often as I'd like! Your coloring is stunning, girl!! And I love the black and peachy pink!! The butterfly is the perfect touch!! Thanks so much for playing in this week's fun challenge at Mo's! Pat Frank

Dorcas said...

Beautiful layout Jo! You did a wonderful job with this sweet image. I’m so glad you could play with us at Mo’s this week!
Hugs,
Dorcas

Carla S. said...

This is so sweet, Jo! Great coloring of the cute image!