Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My First Kenny K Image

Happy Wednesday,

As the title says this is my first Kenny K image. I think I am hooked. I loved coloring this. There is just something about them. I wasn't sure I could really do this image justice.


Not much to this card. I colored her with copic markers. The Hello stamp is a Studio G stamp. The DSP is Basic Grey Pyrus. I just added a piece of ribbon to give her a place to "sit".


The photos don't show this off as well as it looks in person. I will be getting more of these images in the future. This was fun to color.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Fantastic colouring Jo! Love these Kenny K images, must get some, take careX:)

Lisa said...

OMGosh Jo! You rocked your first Kenny K image! I love this card and your coloring is fantastic!
Big Hugs!

Patricia St Martin said...

Jo, I think this is one of the best images I ever seen of Kenny K and you did a wonderful job coloring her.

Lynne Armstrong said...

WOW Jo...you certainly did this justice with your colouring, it's fabulous! Thanks for joining us at The Outlawz...hope you'll come and join in the Copic/Promarker challenges and show us some of your beautiful work :)