Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wee Suzi

Happy Thursday Everyone,

Wow I can't believe it has been almost a week since I went to the Ocean City Stamp Convention. I went with my good friend Lorea.

We had a blast. Although when we were coming back from dropping some of purchases in the car and grabbing a snack I thought we were going to get blown away. All of the sudden the wind picked up. The hotel were the convention is held in right on the beach so the wind came off the ocean right along side of the building. It was rather funny. I can only imagine what we looked like. But we carried on and spent some more money. LOL

Members of the CMC Copic groups added our blog addresses within the group and on one of the ladies blog there was a link for Wee Stamps. She doesn't have a lot at this point but what she does have are really cute. They are digi's so I decided to try one. Her name is Wee Suzi.
I was inspired for the card layout by Splitcoast stamper tutorial called Criss-cross card.


I have colored her using my Copics and did some addition highlighting with my prisma colored pencils.

The scrolls are cute using my Slice die cutting tool. The flowers are some I had in my collection. I added a little stickles to them for some sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

No comments: