Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Through The Craftroom Door

Happy Tuesday Everyone,

Wow, woke up this morning and there is a chill in the air. WOO HOO. I am so ready for fall. Hope everyone's week has gotten off to a good start.

I have for you today the start of the new challenge over at Through the Craftroom Magazine Challenge. Have you checked out the Magazine yet? What are you waiting for? Lots of fun and useful projects in each issue and the new issue will be out soon. Hint a few holiday projects in the upcoming issue. Click here for subscription information.

Our sponsor this time around is the lovely Michelle Perkett. She has a gift certificate to your shop for our winner.


My card today is using one of Michelle's images. Isn't she a pretty witch? No warts here.

I have used my Copics to color her.

Ok, still rocking with my Cameo LOL The Graveyard/Moon is a file from the Silhouette store. I also cut out the digi as well. I am loving my Cameo.

I just love doing Halloween, Fall/Thanksgiving and Christmas cards. They are my favorite.

I hope you will join us for the challenge this week. As always it is an anything goes challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today.

I am entering this into the following challenges.


Post a Comment