Tuesday, September 25, 2012

TTCRD Challenge #37

Hello everyone, I am a little behind today getting things together. I had to run some errands this morning that did not go as planned. Oh well. 


I am here with a new challenge that is up at Through The Craftroom Door Magazine. Our challenges are anything goes. Our prize this week is being offered by Robyn's Fetish. 

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps



This cute little bear is by Robyn's Fetish. I colored the image with Copics. I then pulled out some very old jars of flocking I am guessing pre 1999 LOL I used the Teddy Bear Tan on the bear and Bubble Gum Pink in the ears and nose. Considering I haven't worked with that for a long time it came out very well. 


Everything with this card with the exception of the Trick or Treat and the ribbon were cut using my Cameo. 



It's hard to see in the picture but I have given the inside of the pumpkin some glitter pen to make it look more like there might be light in there. 


Thank you for stopping by today and hope that you will join us for this weeks challenge. If you are not familiar with the magazine check out the preview of the latest issue that I did.


I am entering this into the following challenges.

City Crafters Challenges
Crafty Sentiments Designs
Creative Craft Challenges 2
Tuesday Throwdown
Paper Makeup Stamps
Love to Create Challenge
Totally Stampalicious


Post a Comment