Friday, May 10, 2013

May Flowers

Happy Day Everyone,

Yes, it's Friday and that mean another challenge over at The Outlawz. 

This weeks theme is May Flowers.

I have a real cutie this week for you. This is from Sassy Cheryl's. I have really taken a liking to her stamps. There is just something about them. I just thought this little girl was just adorable carrying her flower. The verse was a freebie that TLC offered. I just thought it was perfect. 


I have colored the image with my copics. The picture is hard to see but I have used a glitter pen on the petal of the flower and her bow in her hair. 


We have a sponsor this month over at The Outlawz offering a wonderful prize. You should stop by and check it out. 



When I first did the card layout out I was going for an A2 card but then wanted to add a splash more color but not take away from the CAS of the image. I hope I have been able to do that. 

I do hope you will stop by and check us out. Click here

I am entering this into the following challenges. 


Post a Comment