Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mayzy has done it again!


Good Morning Everyone, 

I better type fast because morning here is running fast into afternoon,

I wanted to give you a quick heads up. Mayzy the wonderful creator behind MayzyArts has just introduced some new image sets in her store. This are some fun cartoon type of images. 

Here is just a sample of one of the sets she has just released. That jogger guy reminds of this guy we since every few days around here poor guy looks like he is going to pass out. 


Wants some more great NEWS. Mayzy is having a SALE through this Saturday. 50% off . Check out the blog for more DETAILS.

Oh wait there is more. Mayzy is having Mayzy May. And to celebrate, there is going to be lots of fun things going on all month long. New stamps, challenge, and even a special blog hop in the middle of May. And of course all kinds of chances to win free MayzyArt Stamps.

I

I hope you will stop by MayzyArts blog and check out all the details and watch for more fun things happening. 

Wheewwww I made it before Noon. LOL

Thanks for stopping by today.

Watch my blog tomorrow for my Outlawz CPC card. It's a Mayzy Image :-)

 

1 comment:

Deonna B said...

thanks Jo for the info. I just bought the set that you posted. Way too funny!
Deonna