Tuesday, June 18, 2013

M*I*C*K*E*Y

Hello everyone,

I hope your week is off to a good start. I am a real set of cuties for you today as well as a new Cameo video. I got these image a while back from Sassy Cheryls. I am not a big Disney fan but I just loved these images. I found some other Disney items to go with them.



I have colored this little cuties with my copics. They have been cut out using my Cameo. The frame behind them was one that was designed by a member of a FB group I am on with the cameo. I offset the frame so that I could do red and black. See below for my video I made on how to make mats for you digi images on your Cameo. 


I found the little Mickey ears "pearls" online from Joann's they were perfect. 


The funny thing is the little verse "let the magic begin" I found in my rubber stamp while going through some of them to put up for sale. How perfect is that verse for these images. I also scattered a few black pearls on the card to give a little more balance. 


Can you just see this card as a birthday card or to put with a gift of a Disney movie or better yet tickets to one of the Disney Theme parks for Summer Vacation. I am going to put this one up in my Etsy shop. I hope you have enjoy the card as much as I did making it. It just came together very well. 

Be sure and check out the video below if you have wanted to know how to make the matting that I put behind my images. I have had the video made for a while now just haven't posted it. Hope it is helpful for someone. 





I am entering this into the following challenges.

Sassy Cheryl's
Lady Anne's Challenges
Cutie Pie Challenge
Paper Makeup Stamps 
Eureka Stamps
Melonheadz Friends

Have a great week!
Thanks for stopping by today.



Post a Comment