Sunday, June 9, 2013

Polka Dots

Hello Everyone,

I know it's been a bit since I posted but I have been in a major organizing mode. I feel like I am getting a lot done but still much more to do. But today I do have a card for you. This is for the new challenge that has just been posted over at MayzyArt.

Theme this time around is Polka Dots. I have to say I started out with a different thought in mind for the polka dots but ended up doing something different but I am so happy with the way it came out. 



I am using a file I purchased from The Cutting Cafe for use with my Cameo. I just thought it was so fun.
I changed the word to ice cream to make it fit.
If you can see the inside a bit you will notice it is polka dots. When I put that on the front just did not work but it was all good cause I think her shirt looks adorable with the added polka dots. Darn I wish I could find one that looks like it. Very cute. Of course I didn't have an ice cream cone file I could use so I made my own on the Cameo. I have added some sparkle to the ice cream to give it the sprinkle look. Yummy Ice Cream.


Now this is Mallory she is enjoy a stroll and some chocolate ice cream while waving to someone. 
She is available in Mayzy's shop along with all kinds of other fun images. I have colored her with my Copics.


I think most will agree that eating some ice cream is a great way to keep calm. LOL


I hope you will stop by and check out my fellow DT members projects.
And don't forget to see who the winners are from the last challenge.


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to have a new video up very soon on working with the Cameo.  Maybe even a new file too. 

I am entering this into the following challenges. 


6 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Gorgeous colouring and what a fun card! Yes, icecream calms everyone! Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Susan (DT)

Christine L said...

Oooh eating ice cream is a fabulous idea at ANY time... love the stuff!!

Fabulous card... love the wording shape and how you've achieved it!

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time - good luck!

Christine x

Linda Palmer said...

It is a darling card Jo. Love what you have done with the file and always love Mayzy's images. Beautiful job on your design.

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wonderful card and I love the Cameo File. Thank you so much for allowing me to use your version of the step card with the Cameo. It made things so easy and fun....I look forward to seeing more videos from you....Hugz, joann

Unknown said...

Stunning card love the image.Thank you for joining us in our “one for the Girls” challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies, hugs Tania(DT) xx

kel Acopan said...

This card made me laugh! Thanks so much for playing along at Crafting with Dragonflies!

lovies, =o) kel
Crafting with Dragonflies DT
http://scrap-photograffs.com