Friday, June 11, 2010

New Cards

Check it out. I ventured out of my safe color zone. It's BLUE. This stamp is by Whiff of Joy. Their stamps are really cute.

This is Lacie. She is a digital stamp by Mo's Digital Pencil Too. I think she has such life in her. I did the omit item with the nestie dies.

This was a free digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil Too. She was fun to to work with.


This also is another free image from Mo's. I used glossy accents on the windows.

I have to admit that the digital stamps are fun to work with. And the one of the best them about them is when you see the "stamp" you get it right then and there, no waiting for it to be shipped.
Another thing is you can resize the image making it bigger or smaller or even flip it left to right.

Hope you enjoy

No comments: