Friday, October 21, 2011

Copic/Promarker Challenge Oct 21st

Happy Friday Everyone,

Hope your week has went well.

Today's challenge over at The Outlawz is Asian Theme.

Today I used a Magnolia stamp and my new butterfly die from All that Scraps.
The background is really a napkin. I cannot think of the type of napkin I have had these for years. I thought it went well.



My image is colored with copics. I cut her out so that I could match the dimension of the butterflies.



Please remember that the project must be colored using Copic or Pro makers and must be a new creation. No Back Linking. I hope that you will come join us for this weeks challenge.

Thanks for stopping by


12 comments:

Sara I. said...

Oh I just love what you did with her Jo - awesome design, coloring and love those butterflies! xx

Roxann said...

Wow, Jo! Your card is fantastic! Love the use of a napkin. Very creative!
Hugz,
Roxann

Unknown said...

I love everything about her, Jo! Magnolia's are what I started out with in the Copic world. Fantastic color and layout!

coops said...

stunning card jo.really beautiful colours and design and the tilda is really sweet ;D

xx coops xx

Trina said...

This is beautiful! Love your napkin background!

Linda Palmer said...

This is so beautiful Jo. Love your coloring and your beautiful papers and design.

Lorraine said...

Your card is beautiful! Love your coloring of that sweet image and the background!

Julie's Blog said...

Wow ... This is gorgeous! Love your colouring and the softness of the colours - so often we think reds, yellows/golds and orange colours but this is beautiful. Julie :D

Maire Gamber said...

this is an absolutely gorgeous card. You have inspired me to find an image to use for this wonderful challenge! Loe your card
Hugs,
marie

Pryn said...

This is GORGEOUS Jo!! That napkin background is so clever!! I love this look!!!

Love and Hugs to you my DT Sistah<3

Sonia said...

Hi... Amazing! love the Tilda with Asian theme. Hope I found that image.
Great JoB!! Good Luck!~
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Sonia said...

Hi again!
I see you have the same background blog like me, lol!!!.. Great!