Friday, October 14, 2011

Think Pink


Happy Friday,

I hope you have had a great week. It is really beginning to feel and look like fall here.
There are a lot of home decorated for fall and Halloween.

Well this is not only my birthday month but way more important it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I hope all of my lady followers have scheduled their appointments for their mammogram. I have although it is in November it is schedule. Please do the same. Remember better to have it done the find out too late.

So with that here is the challenge for this week over at The Outlawz CPC today. I hope you didn't party too much last week during our party that you can't play. The week it is Breast Cancer Awareness/Pink or Opal. Take your pick. Just make sure it is colored with your Copics or Promakers and it needs to be new creation for the challenge and no backlinking.

Here is what I came up with for the challenge.




The image is by Tickled Pink. They had a special offer on 4 digi stamps that all of the proceeds went to breast cancer awareness. She colored with my copics.


The DP is some that I had picked up at Michaels a while back. The verse was part of the digi's that TP was selling.

The butterflies are cut from a CC Designs die cut. I added the little antennas. I colored some white pearls with my Copics to match. I hope you have enjoyed the card. It was really fun to make.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit. Enjoy your weekend. Be sure and check out my previous post for my new video I made to go along with my other glue gun pearls.

11 comments:

Carla S. said...

Hi Jo! I had to tell you again how fantastic I think this card is! Fab coloring and design!

Sara I. said...

Stunning Jo!!! LOVE the font choice for the sentiment and those butterflies are perfect!! Gorgeously colored!!

Beccy said...

hiya Jo

Just to let you know you one my blog hop candy can you let me have your addie.
becccy dot shelley at bt internet dot com

thanks hun

coops said...

fantastic card jo.the pink colours and wording are stunning and i love the fab image ;D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

Wow, what a fab card! Love the papers, sentiment and your beautifully colored image! Hope to play in this challenge (such a worthy cause!).

Tracy S said...

Love this! What a cute image too

Peggy T. said...

I found your blog on Outlawz. I'm a new follower. I love your blog. Would love you to drop by mine.
http://dailygracecreations.blogspot.com

Hugs,

Peggy

Pryn said...

LOVE this card Jo!!! The entire design ROCKS!!!

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee said...

Your coloring is amazing Jo!! Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing more of your work at TTCRD DT. am a new follower too!! xxx Steph

Katherine K :) said...

Love your card and your coloring. It is gorgeous!!
Hugs,
Katherine xx

Unknown said...

Awe! This is so cute, and beautiful. I found you on the outlawz! Hugs! Leah Ann http://thehoosierstamperleahanngast.blogspot.com