Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Video

Hi there,

Hope your week is going well. It is raining and just plain yuck here.

I have added another video to my Hot Glue Gun Series.
I couldn't get the angle just right. Sorry about that. But if you have seen my other two video you should be able to follow along.


This video show you how to make pearl sprays and icicles that you can use for embellishments that you can use in your card making.

I hope you like it.

I am reposting the other two videos for reference here as well.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will give this a try. They are a fun alternative to the pre-made pearls and pearl embellishments. Don't forget to stop back tomorrow for the new card challenge for The Outlawz CPC group.




2 comments:

Pryn said...

Darn You Tube will not let me connect :( Don't worry though, I will bookmark this and definitely check back because you are FABULOUS at making these videos!!!! I can't wait to check it out :)

Love to you Sistah <3

KellyRae said...

I've made the icicles and some butterflies and flourishes using liquid glaze and glitter but not using the hot glue gun. Will definitely have to give this a try! TFS