Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fluffy

Happy Sunday,

It's a rather blah day here. Clouds and raining a little. But all in all a great day for crafting. I am going to work on some project today that I have been wanting to get done.

So this Saturday bring a new challenge over at MayzyArt. Yup this will be a fun one. It's Fluffy. So you interpret how you feel is best. I am using Halloween Cat. I kind of modeled her after the Broadway show Cats.


I was really happy with out her leopard outfit came out.
I have colored her with my Copics.

The die cuts were done with my Slice and the Spook Alley card. However my card is not longer working. I have only had it a couple of months. I have tried contacting Making Memories but have not gotten any kind of response. What a shame. I like the card but I now have a Cameo, so I will be using it instead.

My papers are by Pink Paislee in the Phantom collection.

I hope you will join us for our challenge and have some fun with it.

I am entering this into the following challenges


Post a Comment