Friday, August 10, 2012

It's a Circus/Carnival

Hi there,

Can you believe it's August? I guess the kids will be back in school soon.

Do you have any Carnivals in town? How about a Circus?

Over at The Outlawz Copic/ProMarker challenge it is just that Circus/Carnival. So give us your best Circus or Carnival images colored with your Copic or Promarkers.

Today I am using one of MayzyArts images. I really thought this was a fun one. The papers are from a DCWV pack I got at Michaels. I thought the flags and banners were perfect as the background.

I have colored my image with Copics. I added a bit of glossy accents to balloon.

A little bakers twine which I haven't used in a while to add a little more color to the card.

This month challenge sponsor is Guylou. Stop by her site and check out her large line of digital stamps.
I hope you will stop over and join in on the challenge this week.
Thanks for stopping by today.


I am entering this into the following challenges


Post a Comment