Friday, August 24, 2012

When is Recess?

Happy Friday,

It's Friday it's Friday. Oh I am so glad it is Friday. The schools in my area start back Monday and Tuesday.

So with that let me tell you about the challenge this week over at The Outlawz CPC challenge. Yup this week we have back to school.

Our sponsor this month is Guylou. So get those markers in gear and joining for a chance to win.


My card today is using a MayzyArt image. Isn't she cute. I colored her with Copic markers to the colors of a Catholic school that was in the area that I grew up.

The papers are some old ones I have had.

The little pencils are created by using tooth picks. I have made these for years as embellishments.
I computer generated When is recess? Because admit it that was one of your first questions as a kid when you got to school. That and when is lunch.

Thanks for stopping by today and I sure hope you will join us for this weeks challenge.

I am entering this into the following challenges.


Post a Comment