Friday, November 2, 2012

A little snowman cheer

Happy Friday Everyone,

I have a couple things for you today.

The first is the winner from TTCRD blog hop prize that was being given on my blog. The winner of 5 digi images from Sandi's Samples is Sharon Craft with Sharon. All the winners are posted over at the blog for TTCRD. Be sure and check it out to see if you were a winner.

The second is the new challenge over at The Outlawz Copic/Promaker group. 

We have a new sponsor this month

The winner will receive their choice of 3 digi's and one paper pack. 

The image that I have used is one from That's Fabulous. It is part of a set. Boy were there a lot of images in the set. 
The theme this week all about Circles in celebration of National Search for Circles Day


 I love the way this card came out. I have colored the image with my Copics. The paper is from Nordic Holiday by Basic Grey.


The snowflakes were cut using my Cameo then I triple embossed them with a white sparkle embossing powder. Bummer it didn't show up on the photo. 


 The little evergreens are brads that I purchased at the Ocean City MD convention back in March. They are so cute. 


The verse is also from That's Fabulous, it came with the snowman set. 

I hope you will stop over and joining us for our challenge this week. 

I am entering this into the following challenges.








Post a Comment